"*" indicates required fields
Longing for a holiday in the sun? Enter now for a chance to win a holiday to Antalya, Turkey, with TUI from Teesside International Airport. This summer you could be jetting off to enjoy the delights of Turkey, enjoy beautiful Blue Flag beaches, bustling bars, unforgettable day trips, natural wonders, and amazing architecture. This is a competition you do not want to miss out on.
Please read the full terms and conditions which can be found here. Competition closes 11:59pm 29 January 2023 and the winner will be contacted shortly after.
Teesside International Airport
WIN a holiday to Antalya, Turkey with TUI from Teesside International Airport
Terms and Conditions
These terms relate to the ‘WIN a holiday to Antalya, Turkey with TUI from Teesside International Airport’(the ‘competition’) which is run and promoted by Teesside International Airport Limited (a company registered in England with company number 02020423), whose Registered office is Teesside International Airport, Darlington, DL2 1LU (the ’Airport’, ‘we’ or ‘our’)
1. By entering the competition, you accept these terms and conditions.
2. These terms are in addition to any conditions detailed in the marketing material about the prize draw (the “marketing material”).
3. PURPOSE: The purpose of this competition is to promote holiday destinations accessible from Teesside International Airport.
4. HOW TO ENTER:
a. Entry to the competition will be via an online form only, which can be accessed at https://www.teessideinternational.com/win-a-holiday-to-antalya/ There is no other way to submit an entry.
b. Entries must be submitted by 23:59pm on Sunday 29th January 2023. Late entries will not be counted.
c. There is no cost to enter this competition.
5. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
a. The competition is only open to people aged 18 or over.
b. You cannot enter the competition if you are an employee or officer of Teesside International Airport, Tees Valley Combined Authority, South Tees Development Corporation, or any subsidiary company of these companies (our ‘Group’) or any person living with, or directly related to, one of our Group’s employees
c. Only one entry per prize is permitted per household.
d. You may be required to provide proof of your eligibility before any prize may be claimed.
e. Neither we nor any Group company accept any responsibility or liability for entries which do not reach us before the closing date or are illegible, incomplete or corrupted. Entrants must have a valid email address to claim this prize.
a. The following is an indicative timetable for the competition and may be subject to change:
• Competition launch date: Sunday 22nd January 2023
• Competition closure: 23:59pm on Sunday 29th January 2023
• Winners contacted: Monday 30th January 2023
b. The winner of the prize will be drawn via a random online name picker.
c. Our aim is to contact the winner by email by Monday 30th January 2023, notifying them of the full details of the prize. Other entrants may not be notified and if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date you have not won.
7. THE PRIZE:
a. The competition will have one prize winner.
b. The prize is detailed below
• A holiday to Antalya, Turkey with TUI to the value of £2,000
• Departing from Teesside International Airport between 25th May and 21st September 2023
• The holiday can only be redeemed with TUI departing from Teesside International Airport
• The final flight will depart on 21st September 2023 and therefore must be redeemed on or before this date
c. The prize is in conjunction with TUI
d. The winners will be responsible for booking the holiday directly with TUI to redeem the prize. Full details will be provided upon announcement of the winners.
e. The prize must be taken between 25th May 2023 and 21st September 2023. The prize is for the value of £2,000. Travellers must fly from Teesside International Airport. Anything over the value of £2,000 must be paid for by the winner. The prize is not transferable to a third party nor redeemable for a cash alternative.
f. All prize experiences will only be permitted in line with the latest government guidelines.
g. Where required, all passengers must have a valid passport to travel and must meet all relevant visa and/or other entry requirements.
h. The prize is not transferable to a third party nor redeemable for a cash alternative.
8. PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
b. By entering the competition and providing your contact information and personal information you have agreed that we may use this information to contact you about the outcome of the competition. We may also contact you in relation to publicity about the competition and our new bar and other facilities. You may have also consented to us contacting you with marketing and other information.
c. All entrants may have their details removed from our database by contacting us or via the unsubscribe messages in emails sent by us or by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If details are removed prior to the conclusion of the competition and/or award of prize(s), entrants will forfeit their right to claim the prize.
d. As a condition of entering the competition entrants, particularly the prize winner, may be required to participate in photo, recording, video and/or filming session(s). By entering this competition, you agree that we shall have the right to use all the resulting publicity materials in any media and in any manner we see fit. You may be asked to sign additional confirmations and waiver forms to confirm this.
e. No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to the use of publicity materials.
f. If you do not have access to social media or do not wish to post public posts, you may be asked to provide photographs and/or videos of your trip to be published on Teesside International Airport social media channels. These can be emailed to email@example.com.
g. Full instructions on the above will be emailed to the successful entrants.
h. No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to the use of publicity materials.
9. We may, in our absolute discretion, change these terms and conditions or extend the competition without notice. We may cancel the competition without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond our control that makes it necessary to do so.
10. Entries that don’t comply with these terms will not be accepted. Entrants may be disqualified if we think (in our absolute discretion) that an entrant has breached these terms and conditions. Our decision on these matters is final.
11. If there is a dispute about the meaning of these terms and conditions or the operation of the competition our decision is final.
12. If you have any questions in regard to the terms and conditions of this competition, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. These terms are subject to English Law and by entering this prize draw you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England