"*" indicates required fields
You will be working in the Security Team, providing the smooth and timely processing of passengers, and carrying out aviation security duties across the airport.
You should be able to demonstrate a hardworking, adaptable attitude and be able to thrive on variety in the workplace. A demonstrable background in the aviation industry and a customer service environment would be an asset but not essential.
Excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to all work requirements and a team centred ethos and have willingness to be a trained as a multi skilled team member.
· Carry out security screening of passengers and baggage in accordance with the latest CAA regulations.
· Other security duties including but not limited to Patrols, Access Control & I.D. Checks, and vehicle searches.
· Provide and maintain an excellent standard of customer service.
· Work cohesively as part of the team to maximise co-operation leading to the efficiency and effectiveness of the operation.
· Liaise and work together with other departments to ensure our customers receive a high standard of service.
· Addressing customer complaints / problems, at source where possible, keeping line management informed.
· Ensure a record of any incidents / accidents involving customers, staff, equipment & aircraft are reported immediately to your line manager.
· Ensure all paperwork and administrative duties are completed in a timely manner and relevant information is forwarded where appropriate.
· Ensure compliance of all CAA, and HSE procedures, keeping fully updated with changes to procedures or new procedures.
· Any other ad-hoc duties which may occur from time to time and are considered to be within the post holder’s capability, to ensure business continuity.
· Whilst at work the post-holder will be expected to comply and co-operate with the company’s Safety Management System (SMS) and is reminded of the employee’s responsibilities as detailed in Sections 7 & 8 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
The post holder will:
o Take reasonable care of the health and safety of him/herself and other persons who may be affected by his/her acts or omissions at work. Co-operate with the Company management so far as is necessary in order that the Company can carry out its statutory duty under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and all relevant statutory provisions.
o Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided in the interests of health, safety and welfare.
o In addition, the post-holder will comply with the more specific requirements contained within the Safety Management System and associated documents.
o Whilst at work the post-holder will be expected to take into consideration how their individual and collective actions may affect the Airport’s continued compliance with environmental guidance and legislation.
o Take responsibility for their actions and co-operate with the Airport Management so far as possible to minimise and prevent the potential pollution of the environment.
o Not to intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse plant equipment, procedures or instructions that may lead to a pollution incident.
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties in line with the seniority of the role. The post may change over time to reflect the developing needs of the business, as well as the personal development needs of the post holder. This job description will be subject to regular review and adjustment
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: From £10.90 per hour
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 20/03/2023
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|