"*" indicates required fields
Teesside International Airport is a regional airport seeking to develop global connectivity, along with domestic and European business routes and leisure opportunities. The Airport is also focused on developing broader aviation related activities.
Teesside International Airport is looking for a Airport Duty Manager to join the Team. This role is responsible for leading the Airport Services Team to ensure the efficient delivery of operational services and customer standards and to ensure the Team’s compliance of all emergency and regulatory AOI’s.
Specific duties will include:
· Leading and managing the Airport Services to ensure they are sufficiently trained and competent to meet the fluctuating needs of the business.
· To ensure the delivery of the correct staffing/resource levels for terminal, ramp, PRM, Security and cleaning services and ad hoc labouring and ancillary duties.
· To be responsible for the staff rostering, the control and management of overtime, the first line responsibility for absence management, performance appraisal and staff training and development.
· Managing third-party contractors and ensuring they are operating in compliance with the company SMS, ASP, SOP’s AOI’s and their contract/SLA’s.
· To assist the Head of Operations in an emergency situation, and to take the first line accountability in accordance with the Emergency Plan for the evacuation of the terminal building, the co-ordination of the emergency procedures or the instigation of the ECC.
· To assist the Head of Operations on the day-to-day operations and work with other departments, operators and agencies problems solve and improve services standards. This will also include project work to develop and lead to delivery.
The successful candidate will have:
· Extensive experience in Airfield & Terminal operations is essential.
· The ability to work with confidential and sensitive information.
· The ability to use own initiative and manage own workload.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £33,925.00-£36,425.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 13/06/2023Apply Now
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|