Covid-19 advice – What you need to know and how to book a test – click here.
We are currently looking for an energetic, self-motivated and proactive individual to join our Fire & Rescue Service. The role of firefighter is essential to our airport’s operation, ensuring compliance and business continuity around the clock.
Specific duties will include:
· Providing an immediate response to emergencies at the airport;
· Medical response and First Aid;
· Undertaking station duties to maintain operational readiness of equipment and personnel;
· Clean, inspect and test vehicles and equipment;
· Wildlife control and habitat management;
· Fire risk assessments and audits;
· Winter operations (snow clearing, de-icing);
· Teaching and instructing including third party training such as fire awareness;
· Other duties to support the airport operation including baggage handling, grass cutting, and FOD patrols.Apply now